Professional, Licensed Painter – Residential
Professional, Licensed Painter – Residential (Independent Contractor)
If you are an independent contractor with professional experience with residential home repairs, remodeling and maintenance work - Handyman Connection has a variety of jobs for you! Handyman Connection is growing and we have lots of work! Work for yourself, not by yourself. Handyman Connection handles advertising, scheduling for you. We help you spend less time chasing jobs and more time earning money! We are seeking experienced Craftsmen and Technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving Frederick County (VA), Clarke County (VA), Warren County (VA), Shenandoah County (VA), Berkeley County (WV), Jefferson County (WV) and Morgan County (WV) with excellent customer service and quality work
What You Will Receive
- Earn up to $800 - $1,000/week, depending on your skills and availability
- Work as an Independent Contractor on your own schedule
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
The Painter performs and coordinates the preparation and application of exterior and interior finishes in a residential and light commercial setting. You must have experience as a residential painter, and you must have a positive attitude.
- Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, burning, sanding, sandblasting or other means as necessary.
- Mixes, matches, and blends various paints, enamels, lacquers, varnishes, stains and special protective coatings to achieve desired color, consistency, and drying properties. Caulks, putties, cements or plasters holes and cracks.
- Paints using brush, roller, spray gun or other applicator. Prepares wall and hangs paper or other wall covering material.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
- Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer.
- Valid Driver's License and Own Transportation
- Your Own Tools
- Business Liability Insurance
- VA or WV Contractors License
- Business License
- 10 + years of professional experience in residential home repairs and remodeling
- Pass a Criminal Background Check - No criminal convictions
We are always looking to speak with an experienced handyman or craftsman (or woman!) who has professional experience as a Remodeler, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you. Check us out on the web at: www.handymanconnection.com
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?
Handyman Connection of Winchester, VA
As part of Handyman Connection, our Craftsmen have great earnings potential, enjoy lifestyle flexibility, and receive support from our local office. We specialize in small to medium home repairs, remodeling and home improvement projects. We are the original – and leading – home improvement specialists in Winchester, VA!
Handyman Connection of Winchester, VA has been in business since 2008 and provides service to Frederick County (VA), Clarke County (VA), Warren County (VA), Shenandoah County (VA), Berkeley County (WV), Jefferson County (WV), and Morgan County (WV). We are committed to providing quality workmanship and excellent customer service! Handyman Connection of Winchester has been awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award 2014, 2015 and 2016. Our office has also held the highest Net Promoter Score in the Handyman Connection Franchise since 2013.
So if you are a craftsmen who is the best of the best, takes pride in your work, delivers excellent workmanship and superior customer service - Handyman Connection is looking for you!
As a Handyman Connection Craftsman, you will:
- Have great earnings potential - Earn up to $800 to $1,000 per week depending on skills and availability!
- Work for Yourself - Have a flexible schedule that you set!
- Not By Yourself - Receive great support from our local office!
- Spend less time chasing leads and more time earning money!
- Enjoy a variety of jobs!
- WORK NOW!
Company Website: winchester.handymanconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)